2013年1月12日星期六

Boy's favourite - Need for Speed

Official Website: http://www.needforspeed.com/



Need For Speed (NFS) is a racing games produced by Electronic Arts(EA), and several styudios which EA BLACK BOX  and Criterion Games.

NFS is most successful racing games in the world. In each game, the player controls a race car in a variety of races, the goal being to win the race. In the tournament mode, the player must win a series of races in order to unlock vehicles, tracks, etc. Before playing each race, the player chooses a vehicle to race in and has the option of choosing the transimission of the vehicle, which includes automatic and manual transmission. All games in the series have some form of multiplayer  mode allowing players to race one another via  split screen, LAN or the Internet.

When I was 12 years old, NFS is my best friend in my summer holiday.  And, if i done the enought amout of tutorials, my parents would allowed me turned on my computer and play one hour of this game. But I always play it when they go out..what a naughty girl!!!

Computer game is very interesting, and bring my life more colourful.




By Lina Yang

没有评论:

发表评论